Today, AT&T announced the HTC One (M8) will be available now at an AT&T store or att.com/onem8 (this link will be live around 1pm eastern) for immediate shipping. The HTC One (M8) is available at $24.62 per month with AT&T Next 18, $32 per month with AT&T Next 12 or $199.99 with a two-year service agreement. With AT&T Next, there is no down payment, no activation fee, no upgrade fee and no financing fee. The device comes in Gunmetal Gray with Glacial Silver coming soon.
Additional Key Features
- Processor: Qualcomm SnapDragon® 801, 2.3 GHz Quad-core
- Display: 5.0 inch Full HD Super TFT display with Gorilla® Glass 3; wide viewing angles,1080×1920
- Memory: 2GB RAM and 32 GB onboard memory
- Removable Storage: microSD up to 128 GB (not included)
- 50GB free storage: Available with AT&T Locker for AT&T Mobile Share Value customers
- Camera: Rear-facing Duo-camera with 2 LED flash, front-facing 5 MP wide angle camera
- Battery: 2,600 mAh
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense 6.0
Will you be making your way to your local AT&T store to purchase an HTC One (M8)?