The worst kept secret in tech of 2014 is finally here! Just moments ago, HTC officially unveiled the HTC One (M8) in simultaneous press events held in New York & London.
With the new HTC One now officially unveiled, we can confirm the spec sheet that has been rumored for several weeks:
- 5-inch display with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 2.3 GHz 801 Snapdragon Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 or 32GB of internal memory
- microSD slot with memory expansion up to 128 GB
- BoomSound front-facing speakers
- UltraPixel Duo Camera with 5 MP back camera and 2 MP front camera
- Dual LED flash
- 4G LTE connection
- NanoSIM Slot
- HTC Sense 6.0
- Android KitKat 4.4.2
The Device dimensions will be 146.3 x 70.6 x 9.35mm, with an overall weight of 160g.
HTC One M8 – See It. Feel It.