The much anticipated and sought after private messaging feature has just been released in a recent Parler update.
The update brings Parler private messaging to iOS and Android with the website version soon to follow. Here are the details…
- You can now directly contact anyone by going to their Parler profile and selecting the message icon to start a conversation.
- If you and another user follow each other, you can simply start a new chat from the messaging slide-out.
- Users that you have blocked or muted will not be able to message you.
- Anyone that you do not follow that sends you a message will be placed in your message requests inbox for approval.
- Download the Parler app here.
Here is a quick video tutorial on how private messaging works on Parler…
Those of you still on Twitter have no excuse to keep lining Jack’s pockets with your time and money! Get over to Parler and send us a private message to give it a test.